Montag, 13. Dezember 2010

Zac split from Vanessa! (maybe)

Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens have ended their four-year relationship, sources confirm to JustJared.com.
The 23-year-old actor and his High School Musical co-star, who turns 22 tomorrow, “are still good friends,” the source added.

Can't believe that this is true! My Dream world gets a big break right now.. really! I mean they can't split. They can't!  it's Zaac! (♥♥♥♥♥) The gossip of eva longoria was also true but... Zanessa is something different! It's the big High School Musical Troy and Gabriella Love. oh I can't stop crying... just kidding. but i'm kind of sad.
Can't imagine Zac with another girl on his side than Vanessa.(except of me, of course) I didn't like her, but they we're happy and such a sweet dreamcouple! I really thought their relationships takes longer than 20 years until we r old.. well let's hope it's just gossip.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen