Montag, 2. Mai 2011

Hotlist

Okay, I know the wedding was on friday, but if you still have it on your recorder,watch it again and take a look at..no not Katie.. no not William.. at two guys. Cute, royal aaand single!

1. Prince Carl Philip of Sweden
    Yeah, I l know, somebody looks a little bit  like Orlando Bloom,hmh?
And he has also perfect home vales: He cedes the throne on his sister,      Victoria. He was 9 years together wis his Ex-girlfriend ( damn the guy is faithful) and he speaks perfectly german. Did I say he has also money?



2.Prince Harry of Great-Britain

Your last chance to get the Queen as your grandmother!He's a very.. yeah... celebratory young guy and I'm shure you'll have a lot of fun with him.

In fact that you didn't have the royal wedding on your tv or recorder:
Watch on 2. July the wedding of Furst Albert of Monaco and Charlene Wittstock I'm shure we will meet these two hot guys there again! (;

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen