Mittwoch, 29. Juni 2011

Shia LaBeouf covers August issue of Details

Guuuuuyyyys Take a look what i found!!!! ♥♥♥


On whether he hooked up with Megan Fox: “Look, you’re on the set for six months, with someone who’s rooting to be attracted to you, and you’re rooting to be attracted to them. I never understood the separation of work and life in that situation. But the time I spent with Megan was our own thing, and I think you can see the chemistry onscreen.”

On the one date he went on with Hilary Duff: “[It was] probably the worst date either of us have ever had.”

On ex-girlfriend Carey Mulligan: “I still love her. I think she’s a f—ing awesome person and an incredible actress. We’re still pals. I wouldn’t take any of it back, and I don’t think she would either. It just ran its course.”

for the whole interview visit : http://www.details.com/celebrities-entertainment/cover-stars/201108/shia-labeouf-actor-transformers-indiana-jones-wall-street

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen